Business Success Blueprint Seminar
Tuesday 3rd December, 2013
In a particular industry or market sector
1% of businesses will be super successful and are likely to be very wealthy
4% will be rich and doing very well
15% will be getting there and making good money
60% will be getting by
20% will be struggling or failing
If 1 in 5 businesses in your industry or sector are doing things differently and are achieving success that maybe you are not then it stands to reason that you may need to consider changes in your business. Right?
The good news is that
1. the things that they are doing differently are not rocket science,
2. you can learn to do them and apply them too!
3. AND with over 80% of the other businesses in your sector getting by or struggling, it will not be too difficult for you to stand out from the crowd
And the best bit?
You do not need to spend hours researching, searching and investigating what the differences are; we’ve got the answers for you.
Want to know
- What separates the 20% at the top from the rest of the field?
- What they are consistently doing to stay ahead?
- The 7 most common mistakes that the 80% are making
- What you can do to separate yourself from them?
We guarantee that you will leave with information and strategies that you can implement straight away, to start making a difference immediately in your business
As well as over 2 hours filled with information you can use, you'll get
a printed booklet with all the slides to allow you to add your own notes
an opportunity to network with other ambitious and like minded business owners
Book your place now here
Here’s what some previous attendees have said about the seminar
"really useful session, with lots of topics covered and an excellent presenting style. Great levels of interaction" - Jo Ciriani, Jo's Correctional Facility
"Very informative and thoughtful. Hoping to put into action in daily business and seeing results" - Gaz Nash, LiquidBlu
"... so much to take away!" - Graham Todd, Warwick Tweetup
"certainly cleared/helped thought process on how to tackle things and progress them" - Ian Payne, Next
P.S. Secure your place before midnight on Sunday 24th November to get our early bird price on £24.97 (normally £39.00)